[GRASS translations] Re: grass_libs_ptbr.po

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jun 21 09:03:09 EDT 2005

Hi Paolo,

maybe you have seen my other message - your file is
in GRASS 6.1-CVS now and should be correctly identified
by the LOCALE. I have to modify the Makefile in locale-
for this. I think that I have found a way to have two
indicators now, so identifiers such as pt_br are no longer
a problem.

Please test on your end (either with 'cvs up -dP' or the
next Saturday's snapshot).

Cheers

 Markus

--