[GRASS translations] How to upload po to CVS repository

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Mar 20 10:15:07 EST 2005

Hi Luis,

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 06:14:53PM -0800, Luis Izquierdo wrote:
> Hi Markus and All:
> I have new po files (Grasslibs and Grassmods) completetly translated into
> Spanish, I was wondering how I can posted in the CVS repository to make
> them available to the community,

only developers with write access can write to the CVS, so:

> should I send them to you,

that's an option.

> or I can get privileges to upload them for myself.

Do you know how to use a CVS in write mode?

> I really appreciate your answer, it's very important for me to post this
> contribution the next week.

So just post to me for urgent upload :-)

Please post CVS diffs of the files to avoid patching problems
on my side.

Markus

Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it