[GRASS translations] Tamil language Translator

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Nov 19 12:17:43 EST 2005

Hi Alex,

you are most welcoe to start the Tamil translation.

I will send off-list the two .po files which contain
the original English messages.

please regularly submit changes - keeping them for
long time may increase the risk of losing syncronization
with the (changing/increasing) English messages.

Thanks!

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it