[GDF-translation] Re: [GRASS translations] Re: translations digest, Vol 1 #93 - 1 msg

Otto Dassau dassau at gdf-hannover.de
Fri Feb 3 06:02:04 EST 2006

Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2006 11:11 schrieb Otto Dassau:
> Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2006 11:05 schrieb Stephan Holl:
> > Hello Otto, Eve,
>
> ok, then maybe Eve can send me the table offlist and I start to set up a
> new wiki site with the glossary table.

you find a first table here:
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/GrassTranslationGlossary

   Otto

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Office Hannover     -      Mengendamm 16d    -     D - 30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de,               Email: info at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49.(0)511.39088507,              Fax: ++49.(0)511.39088508