[GRASS translations] Share german translation

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue Jul 25 06:39:15 EDT 2006

Dear translators,

due to a lack of time I would like share the work on the german
GRASS-translation.

Currently there are 3 files (grassmods_de.po, grasslibs_de.po and
grasstcl_de.po).

It would be good if someone could take over at least one of this files,
since I currently do not have the time to maintain all 3.

Volunteers to the front!

Cheers

	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508