[GRASS translations] Re: translations Digest, Vol 1, Issue 101

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue May 23 05:50:53 EDT 2006

Hello Markus,

On Tue, 23 May 2006 11:41:18 +0200 Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>
wrote:

> Stephan Holl wrote:
>
> >Hello Markus,
> >
> >Damn digest mode. I have not seen your posting for comitting all
> >po-files before your commit. So probably some of my german
> >translations not-yet-committed are gone.
> >

> No worries. We can easily reconstruct it. Just send me your
> uncommitted .po file(s).

No problem. I will recheck when the maschine is at hand -> tonight.

> >Never mind.
> >
> >Perhaps I should get non-digest-emails on this ML.
> >

> I was waiting a couple of days. The settings are
>   "Should a digest be dispatched daily when the size threshold isn't
> reached? Yes."
> in Mailman. Probably due to the list transition to a new machine this
> failed for
> the first digest. Sorry 'bout that!
>
> But I am sure that we can fix the problem.

Yes, me too :-)

Best
	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508