[GRASS translations] New translator

Eve Rousseau eve.red at magic.fr
Wed May 31 16:37:43 EDT 2006

Good evening Daniel,

> I talked to Paulo Marcondes (pmarc) about helping him out with the
> Portuguese (Brazilian) translation of GRASS and we where wondering,
> are there any tips/trick for two persons to work on the same language?
> How do people coordinate such things?

You can split work on files : one working on grasslibs, the other on grassmods
(or maybe between type of messages : fuzzy translations/untranslated).

The main constraint is time available - most often, translators don't work
simultaneously (every other week/month/etc.) ... Therefore, the rule is always :
1) commit early
2) commit often

Hope this
helps.