[GRASS translations] Re: translations Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Mar 20 04:13:47 EDT 2007

Hello translations-request at grass.itc.it,

translations-request at grass.itc.it, [20070320 - 08:39:35]

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:24:01 +0100
> From: Carlos D?vila <cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es>
> Subject: [GRASS translations] Call for submiting po files
> To: translations at grass.itc.it
>
> Hello all translators
> A few weeks ago Markus proposed me to become "translation manager".
> After some time I have agreed to co-manage translations with him, so
> in the next days we will try to put translations up to date, as they
> are quite out of date for most languages. First thing to do is
> updating *all languages* po files (grasslibs, grassmods and
> grasstcl), so it is important all of you having translations not sent
> to cvs to send them *before next Friday 15:00 GMT+1:00*, so that I
> can update po files in the evening, without loosing any of your work.

@Carlos: Thanks for putting your hands on the internationalisation!

I am sorry to inform you that Mailman did not sent the digest-mails in
time. Your last (cited) email from 28.feb just arrived in my malbox with
the digest of this list _today_. So I assume the translations for german
ourstandings are at least gone, if there were any.

_daily_ digest instead of a monthly?! Thanks for looking into this.

Best regards and happy translating

	Stephan Holl

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998