[GRASS translations] Fwd: Hi Markus, ALL.

Paulo Marcondes pmarc.debian at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:04:17 EDT 2007

Hi Markus, ALL.

Yesterday I decided to get back on track withi the pt_br translation,
so I grabbed a fresh cvs version, ./configured, make, cd locale, and
when I get to make pot, it ran for more than an hour when it reached
the following line:

xgettext -k_ --keyword=G_msg -o ./templates/grasstcl.pot `find ../
-name '*.tcl' | grep -v '../dist' | xargs grep -l "\\[_ \|\\[G_msg" `

I do not know what is happening or what information else would be
helpful, so I thougth to report to the list the way it is.

That's it. I though getting a newer cvs copy would help. Have to try
that, though.

cheers.

Paulo,
--
PMarc:
Debian, GIS, gpsd, OpenWRT user and wannabe-devel