No subject

Wed Nov 14 16:59:20 EST 2007

I did not clearly understand what should be the proper method tho
translate...If i just get the PO files or the CVS snapshot. Please
advise.

As for simplifying the translation process, the hipergate.org site (a
groupware project) has a "translation wiki" (only registered users,
though) which I found quite nice an idea. I could look further and ask
them advice on how to implement such an interface.
As you are probably aware now, I did some translation for hipergate.

I got a screenshot of said wiki on
http://paulomarcondes.multiply.com/photos/photo/3/1.jpg
--
Paulo Marcondes