[GRASS translations] Translating suggestion

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Sun Oct 21 04:22:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

two main things come to mind:

- translation of GRASS messages (Chinese is incomplete):
    http://grass.itc.it/devel/i18n.php
  These three files (in locale/po/) contain yet untranslated message
    grasslibs_zh.po grassmods_zh.po grasstcl_zh.po

- The GRASS Tutorial at
    http://www.gdf-hannover.de/translation
  seems to be complete, but it refers to GRASS 6.0. The entire tutorial
  needs an upgrade to GRASS 6.3 (to be coordinated there)

So, it would be good to get more GRASS messages translated.

Best
Markus