[GRASS translations] Next releases

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Mon Oct 22 10:58:05 EDT 2007

Hello all
I have just finished backporting 6.3.cvs translations to 6.2 branch, so
latest translations will be included in GRASS 6.2.3 which will be
released soon (just released 6.2.3rc1).
I also want to comment that it is being prepared the release of GRASS
6.3, so any effort you may do advancing your translations is welcome. I
would like to update current po files next Friday 26, so all of you
having some work pending to be sent to cvs please send it to repository
or to me *before 17:00 GMT Friday 26*. I hope we won't have the same
problems incorporating some translations than last time :-\ .
Regards
Carlos