[GRASS-translations] incorrect refs?

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Sun Aug 3 14:54:18 EDT 2008

> You are all right! It worked very well till recently, just the
> translations manager
> got busy with something else or summer time or whatever.
I apologize for being disappeared for so long time, but I've been
working on other projects and left aside GRASS for some time. This list
has also been muted for a long time and it helped me forget the project.
For the next 3-4 month I'll be really busy, but I can try to put po
files up to date in a few days, so translators just have to translate
and can forget other things.
Regards
Carlos