[GRASS-translations] Next po files update

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Mon Aug 11 09:57:02 EDT 2008

Hello all translators
After a long time separated of the project, it's time to update po files
for all languages and synchronize them with current code in trunk. As
some people may be out for holidays, we will take a period longer than
usual, so I'll wait until next Tuesday 19. That day, about 21:00 GMT I
will update po files for all languages, (unless any translators prefer
to do it by themselves). Please commit your translations to svn or send
me your files *before* that deadline.
Regards
Carlos