[GRASS-translations] (sin asunto)

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Mon Aug 17 17:56:40 EDT 2009

Hello all translators
In the last time I have involved in other FOSS projects (in addition to
a lot of work at home) and I know I have abandoned in some way my
responsibility as translator manager. I feel I can't find time to
continue taking care of GRASS translations, so I invite any of you who
want to afford the task (not so hard at all) to take the relief.
I would like to thank Markus for his support during all this time. He
really knows how to transmit his enthusiasm for the project.
Kind regards
Carlos