[GRASS-translations] grass manual translation

Marco Curreli marcocurreli at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 2 09:54:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I belong to a team for translating the grass64 manual in Italian.

Looking forward to define the technical aspects in order to insert
the manual pages in the code, we have decided to start translating
the description.html files. We have choose to use this list to
coordinate the work in progress.

If nobody is going to translate it yet, I'll initiate to translate
the following commands: r.average, r.category, r.reclass

I think to put the whole content of the translation on this list,
when it's finished, for a collective revision. It's a good idea?

Best regards,
          Marco