[GRASS-translations] grass manual translation

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:38:02 EST 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 12:45:27 Stefano Costa wrote:
> The wiki could still be useful to maintain a list of the translated man
> pages.

+1 for this.
The wiki page can also be used to lock a page and prevent others to duplicate
translation effort.

> I think that the best thing would be that each contributor ranks her/his
> most used commands and starts from them. This way we should also get
> higher quality translations :-)
>
> So for the wiki page, the basic steps for the wanna-be contributor are:
>      1. subscribe to this list
>      2. look for an untranslated page
>      3. translate it!
>      4. send it here
>      5. → 2
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong.

+1 for me. I can start browsing GFOSS wiki and send translated pages.

> Cheers,
> Steko

cheers,

Anne
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org