[GRASS-translations] Re: grass-translations Digest, Vol 32, Issue 4

Jan Trochta j.trochta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 06:39:34 EST 2009

Hi,
I connected people around open-tran.eu about possibility of use in
online translation, they point me to projects: pootle, narro and
vitraal.(1)
so now I'm trying to play with them and find some +- of them.
But still I dont know about possible connection of transifex and pootle
or narro I should try this on my localhost and then write some +-...

Another question mainly for Marcus:
Maybe its time to update .po files. I can make diff files, but not so
sure about uploading them.. Should I send them to you , or can you point
me how to do it?
thanks

http://narro-project.blogspot.com/
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index