[GRASS-translations] [Portuguese]- Submission of Portuguese translation

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:40:02 EST 2009

Ola Antonio,

it is great to hear that you want to contribute in translation process.
Please follow this wiki page:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

if you find it unclear, please let us know what information should be added.
You may download the .po files directly from svn source or I can just
send you the latest files for translation.
On the wiki also tools for translation are described, but lately we
discovered a nice virtaal tool, which in my opinion is the fastest and
most pleasant as for now - on windows platform. It has also a nice
wizard which will make you familiar with all the tricks and shortcuts
which will make your work nice and fast. poEdit is also a nice tool,
but has less pleasant suggestions, and the dictionaries has to be set
by the user.

The translated files, as for now, you send directly to Markus.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask here, we will
pleased to help you.

Best,
Milena