[GRASS-translations] Re: Translation of GIS GRASS 6.4

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Tue Mar 9 09:42:44 EST 2010

Hi Jan,

being hell-bent on translating the important parts of grass into German I
focus on finishing grassmods, -libs, and -wxpy for the stable 6.4.

It would be important to know more about the release plans!
When has the translation to be finished?
At which point do the string not change anymore (best time for a final check of
tranlations)?

cheers,
  robert

Am Dienstag 09 März 2010 13:10:45 schrieben Sie:

--
   Robert Nuske
   Department of Ecoinformatics,

   Buesgenweg 4