[GRASS-translations] Please update translations for upcoming GRASS 6.4.1

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 9 05:27:03 EST 2011

Dear translators,

the message files have been updated from the English templates.
Some English messages had to be corrected or especially unified
to reduce the number of similar entries. This has lead to a series
of "fuzzy" state entries which are easy to fix.

Please grab the language files from here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

Note that the translation of NVIZ has been enabled. For JA and DE
I have already created the files. Please let me know if you need
one for your language (or just modify one of those two to your language).

If you are new here, please check
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Translations

You are kindly invited to submit often, I'll merge in your ongoing
translations.

thanks
Markus