[GRASS-translations] Questions

Joana Palahí joana at sigte.udg.edu
Tue May 17 11:14:14 EDT 2011

Monica,

currently I am working in the Spanish translation. Specifically those
days I have been working with the "grassmods_es.po" file. Please if you
want to translate this file do not hesitate to contact me, so we do not
do the same work twice ;-) .

Cheers,

joana

Al 16/05/2011 23:50, En/na Monica Buescu ha escrit:
> Greetings
> I'm working on  Portugese-Brazilian and Spanish translations but there
> are afew thing that I don't know in which file is (in order to translate):
> - Quit and Help button (in initial panel of WxGUI)
> - Meridian Parallel and other similar parameters used to define
> Location's geographic parameters (none of those are there) (in
> Locations Wizard)
> - Next and Back button used in Locations Wizard
>
> Can anyone indicate me where can I translate them? in which file?
> Thanks
> Monica

Joana Palahí
Tel. (34)972418039