[GRASS-translations] Preparing the upcoming GRASS 6.4.2 release: po files updated

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Sep 4 13:31:27 EDT 2011

Dear translators,

after several months and a "hot" summer of improvements for GRASS
I have updated all message files again to reflect latest code changes.
We try to stabilized the messages in order to minimize the translation
efforts.

We hope to release GRASS 6.4.2 in October, hence I would like to
invite you to continue with your translations efforts.

As usual: please submit often (to me) and I'll merge in the updates.

Thanks!
Markus