[GRASS-translations] Please check the translations for the upcoming 6.4.3 release

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 18 01:33:39 PDT 2013

Dear translators,

I have recently updated the .po file from freshy created templates.

Please check the translations for the upcoming 6.4.3 release. A new
(and hopefully last) release candidate will be prepared soon.
We expect that this is the last release candidate before the new stable
version GRASS GIS 6.4.3 - hence a good occasion to check the
translations.

You can grab the latest .po files here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

Further instructions here:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

Just happily send the updated .po files to me, I'll merge them in.

Best,
Markus