[GRASS-translations] Transifex workflow

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:14:32 PST 2017

Il 02/feb/2017 11:48, "Daniel Victoria" <daniel.victoria at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

Hi,

I'm curious to understand a bit better how the transifex translation works.
The strings I translate are incorporated into the source code on a daily
basis?

Not yet, until now they are not incorporated but from next weeks they will
be (we need to decide how often they will be uploaded)

And the pot files are updated daily also?

Not daily but weakly

I'm asking this because I'm receiving daily email about pot files updated
with new content.

Mmm this is strange, could you share an email to understand better?

Cheers
Daniel

Ciao
Luca