[GRASS-translations] Transifex manager wanted for GRASS GIS!

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:28:05 PST 2017

On 28 December 2016 at 16:42, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 December 2016 at 16:39, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>>
>> In the first place we need to understand the data exchange:
>>
>>   svn po <--> transifex
>>

> ok, I already wrote to Gerald to understand this (I was not able to
> find this easily in the docs)....

finally I starting to understand Transifex..
I started to import all the translations for GRASS 7.2 [0], most of
work is done, there are some errors I should ask to the Transifex
support why and how to fix them.

Now we have to set a script to obtain the translations automatically,
I will work on it in the afternoon...

If you want to be added as translator, let me know (also private
emails are fine)

[0] https://www.transifex.com/grass-gis/grass72

--
ciao