[GRASS-translations] Transifex manager wanted for GRASS GIS!

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 30 09:08:10 PST 2017

(cc Huidae for Korean)

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 January 2017 at 15:20, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, I added some info about transifex in the wiki
>> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation#Transifex
>>

> Hi all, I'm close to finish Transifex transition but there are still
> some problems, to solve them I would suggest to:
> - remove Arabic and Korean translations files, they are old and few
> lines are translated

I'd not trash easily existing work. 302 translated messages are
already some effort, see

https://grass.osgeo.org/development/translations/

(likewise the Slovenian). Or is there any issue with rather untranslated files?

> - I need some help to fix translation of plural for Chinese, Czech,
> Japanese, Russian, Slovenian, to upload correctly this files both the
> forms (singular and plural) should be empty or translated it is not
> possible to upload into Transifex system if only one is translated

Maybe the QGIS ppl have some experience here?

> - fix the Vietnamese encoding to UTF8, I already tried but I was not
> able to success. I also asked help to Transifex support team.

I have a script for file encoding changes of .po files and can try.

Markus