setting up digitizer Oce G6301

grass at let.rug.nl grass at let.rug.nl
Thu Aug 13 12:34:13 EDT 1992

Dear Grass Users,

Does anyone know how to install a Oce G6301 (A0-size) digitizer on a HP
9000/375 platform? We have a problem running v.digit: When entering the
register points the following error message occurs:

 HOLD:  We are out of sync with the digitizer.  Trying to recover
 SYNC recovered... CONTINUE

Our digitizer has been configured as a Calcomp 9100 and is connected to the
computer via a 3-pins serial RS 232 connection. We use the Calcomp digitizer
driver from Grass 4.0 (in ~/src/mapdev/digitizers/calcomp). Does anyone have
a solution to this problem? Many thanks!

Elwin Koster
e-mail: ekoster at let.rug.nl