Uncompressing a raster file

W. Fredrick Limp fred at spock.uark.edu
Wed Aug 19 08:02:03 EDT 1992

You probably will want to use r.stats... if you need one value
per line or r.out.ascii if you need a matrix..

both of these "convert" GRASS raster maps to ascii data

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at kirk.uark.edu