Device Drivers

Robert Linton rlinton at gisjoh.mur.csu.edu.au
Fri Aug 28 16:21:57 EDT 1992

I have downloaded Grass4.0 from moon and have compiled it successfully.  There seems to be a problem though when I come to compiling the monitor device drivers.  I am compiling for a Sun under OpenWindows.  When I try running gmake4.0 from the SUNCORE or the SUNVIEW directory I get the messages that the include file usercore.h for SUNCORE or the files suntool/sunview.h suntool/canvas.h sunwindow/notify.h sunwindow/pixwin.h for SUNVIEW are missing.

Can anyone shed some light on this.

Also for the alpha version of xgrass the keysym patch does not appear to work when placed in /usr/openwin/lib.

Rob Linton
GIS Lab
Charles Sturt University
Albury, NSW, Australia.