No subject

boivin at magellan.geo.usherb.ca boivin at magellan.geo.usherb.ca
Tue Dec 1 13:36:25 EST 1992

Answer for the color printer question from Bob:
We took the 'el cheapo' solution to resolve your color printer problem
we bought a futjisu 24-wire dot matrix printer (DL 3450) that can
emulate a epson LQ-2550 and it is working fine with our RS/6000 GRASS
system. The quality is more like 'working map' but for $400 (can)
it's not bad. The printer is also accessible by ms-windows.

 For more high-quality job, we use a tektronik 4693DX with other GIS (ERDAS
who import GRASS files now) but NOT with GRASS, is anybody familiar with a
driver for this one?

Jean Boivin.
CARTEL
Universite de Sherbrooke