location of mapgen?

Scott Wade wade at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Tue Dec 8 21:18:12 EST 1992

> 	Where is MAPGEN located in the grass directory? Could not located it in the /grass/grass4.0/updates.
>
> 	Thank you.
> 		Daniel H. Rodriguez

  Daniel:

  I just glanced around the moon and could not find the GRASS-MAPGEN
  Interface, either.  It is possible that it was overlooked (along
  with everything else in src.related), or it might be in
  /grass/grass4.0/source.

  You might have the Interface already, and don't know it.  Have
  you looked for mapgen in your src.related code?  Nothing in
  src.related gets compiled automatically.  It must be specifically
  compiled.

  Scott Wade                      wade at zorro.cecer.army.mil
  U. S. Army Construction Engineering Research Laboratories
  Env. Compliance Division, Spatial Analysis & Systems Team
  Champaign, Illinois