PC/Unix platform for GRASS?

Rob Knauerhase rob at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Sat Dec 12 02:26:47 EST 1992

In info.grass.user you write:
>Jim,
>Your lab has been placed on the list to receive a Dell system...please be
>patient...either there is an administrative problem, or the truck has been
>hijacked...we are working on getting it to you...

Greetings.  I'm just writing to remind you that when you get messages from
the grassu list, if you reply with the standard "R" command in mail or elm
your message goes out to the whole list, not just the person who originated
it.  To reply just to that person, either quit and send new mail, or forward
the message to just them, etc., since the reply command goes back to the list.

It's not a big deal, but it's easy to forget and end up saying something
embarrassing in mail that gets sent out to everyone.

Rob
--
Rob Knauerhase [rob at amber.cecer.army.mil]  Office of GRASS Integration
Construction Engineering Research Labs, US Army Corps of Engineers