Rectification???

Sam M. Gustman samg at hanover-crrel.army.mil
Mon Dec 21 14:27:10 EST 1992

     I have created images from a data set that describes an area looked
at by a radar device.  I imported these images into grass using r.in.sunrast.
I would like to now rectify these images to an elevation map I have of the
area.  To use i.ortho.rectify I need information about the camera that
recorded the images, but there is no camera that recorded the images.  I
created the images myself, so the image is like a picture taken from a linear
lens that needs no correcting.  Can I bypass the camera part of the
ortho rectification?  Is there another approach I should be using?  Any
help would be appreciated.
                                 Thanks,
                                    Sam Gustman...