Contents of the ftp site

Conn Copas C.V.Copas at loughborough.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 07:03:53 EST 1992

Well, we have just installed Grass under HP UX v 8.0, and like many before
us, are thinking about customising the front-end using Motif. Naturally, we
don't wish to reinvent the wheel. There doesn't seem to be anything in the
public contributed directory. So what is available ?

Secondly, is the Programmer's Reference Manual (v 3.0 I believe) publicly
available ?

--
Loughborough University of Technology          tel : (0509)263171  ext 4164
Computer-Human Interaction Research Centre     fax : (0509)610815
Leicestershire  LE11 3TU           e-mail - (Janet):C.V.Copas at uk.ac.lut
G Britain                 (Internet):C.V.Copas%lut.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk