s.surf.idw

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:30:37 EDT 1992

> While on this subject: what is a good source of kriging programs for
> use with GRASS? I would like to do cokriging on data that I have in

this is still on the "to do" list as far as I know. I have toyed with
exploratory data analysis in GRASS, but have not got around to implementing
kriging or variogram fitting.  I plan to begin implementing some of these
things after the end of this month.

> grass site maps to produce a raster map.

I will be working with points in vector files, so conversion of sites
to vector will be the first step.

--
Darrell McCauley
Purdue University

P.S. I am aware of one other grassu person (Chris) working toward these
     goals. If any other people have plans, then perhaps we should
     coordinate our efforts.