APOLOGIES...

Chaitanya S. Rajguru rajguruc at vttcf.cc.vt.edu
Mon Jul 27 06:22:21 EDT 1992

Hi,

About a week back I had posted a reply to someone inquiring about
a modified version of v.in.dxf for area vector import. I had said
that I would be soon submitting it to OGI for everyone's use.
Unfortunately, the powers-that-be decided that we hold off on
that, and I am unable to post this and a couple of other
modified programs. I apologize if I let someone down. Nevertheless,
I would be glad to discuss that with anyone interested.

Sincerely,
Raj

			Chaitanya S. Rajguru

Mobile And Portable Radio		 rajguruc at vttcf.cc.vt.edu
  Research Group			 raj at mprg1.mprg.ee.vt.edu
Dept. of Electrical Engg.		 (703) 231-4160
VPI&SU (Virginia Tech)