Anyone using an Opus-2 Sparcstation Clone to run GRASS ?

Joachim Wiesel Ext. 2316 wiesel at ipf.bau-verm.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon May 25 09:44:23 EDT 1992

According to Doug Youngs:

> I'm considering ordering one of these to run GRASS, and am wondering if
> anyone is using this clone, and if there are any known problems to report ?

	I am actually running GRASS4.0 on an OPUS SparcStation-2 clone
	with CG3 Framebuffer. It runs SUNOS 4.1.1B + OpenWindows 3.0.
	No Problems encountered - works like a charm.

	Joachim

--

Joachim Wiesel, Institut fuer Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung,
Universitaet  Karlsruhe, Englerstr. 7, D-7500 Karlsruhe, Germany
Internet: wiesel at ipf.bau-verm.uni-karlsruhe.de