p.map

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Nov 16 08:31:08 EST 1992

Raymond Venneker (venn at geo.vu.nl) writes on 16 Nov 92:
>> regarding the bottom frame line, do you have any/all updates?
>> M. Shapiro and I went round and round about this once---there
>> may have been a change in the code to fix this.

>Is there any update for this? I grazed the moon last friday but didn't
>find any. Also, I think to have figured out the problem source while

If there is an update, it has not been installed here. Verified by:

 p.map 				# scaled 1 panel
 xview -identify ~/paint.ppm 	# to get size
 paint.ppm is a 800x590 Raw PPM image with 256 levels
 ppmmake white 850 640 | pnmpaste paint.ppm 25 25 - | xview stdin
				# show's bottom border missing

Go ahead and submit any fix that you have.