recommendations on GRASS printer/plotters ?

Doug Youngs youngs at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Oct 15 15:05:07 EDT 1992

I'm in the market for a decent GRASS hardcopy output device to plot a
variety of scale maps.  The best plotter I've been able to find is a
Rastergraphics electrostatic plotter, but it costs $ 32,000.  I've looked
at the tektronix phaser series, but it seems limited in producing variable
scaled plots (only 12" x 18" sheets).  Is anyone using a printer/plotter
that is versatile and is less expensive than the Rastergraphics ?

thanks

D. Youngs