GRASS 4.0 and OpenWindows 3

Dan Hough AA0505 at UOKMVSA.BACKBONE.UOKNOR.EDU
Thu Sep 3 16:09:00 EDT 1992

We are currently running GRASS 4.0 on a SUN IPX under OpenWindows
2.  Does the XDRIVER currently available on the moon support
OpenWindows 3?

If so, what do I need to do to make GRASS work
under OpenWindows 3?

Specifically, do I need to download the entire GRASS source and
recompile while running OpenWindows 3, or do I just need to
replace the XDRIVER code in some other way?

If not, is support for OpenWindows 3 planned?

The IPX is my first Unix machine, so the more detailed the
answer, the better.

Any help would be appreciated.