3D

GHATCHER GERRY at omdc.gso.uri.edu
Tue Sep 22 16:53:00 EDT 1992

Date sent:  22-SEP-1992 15:51:10
Hi Joyce:
Just a guess, but it sounds like you may be trying to use d.3d in a lat-lon
region wich just won't work - it has to be UTM. If you ARE in a UTM region,
then never mind!

>I think I am a 3D dunce!  I have been having a tough time getting some "pretty"
>pictures using d.3d.  I have read the manual and played around with the
>command, but can't get anything that isn't either half off the screen or
>a micro-dot in the center of the screen.

Gerry Hatcher

*** Soon entering the job market with an MS in OCEAN ENGINEERING.  ***
*** PLEASE INQUIRE for RESUME, REFERENCES, and more INFORMATION    ***

Thesis: Geographic Information Systems as a Data Management Tool for
        Sea Floor Mapping.
Ocean Mapping Development Center     | gerry at omdc.gso.uri.edu {Internet}
University of Rhode Island           |      voice (401)-792-6768
Narragansett, RI 02882               |       fax (401)-792-6849