p.s. to contours from topos?

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Sep 24 23:40:18 EDT 1992

Would you tar the cell and cellhd files for the input raster map
and well as a README that shows just exactly what the region
was and the way you ran these programs and put this tar file
on moon.cecer.army.mil under grass/incoming as r.surf.problems

With data we can try to debug these programs.

|I think I reversed the names of two routines in the note I just sent--
|r.surf.idw works sporadically, frequently core dumping;  r.surf.idw2
|regularly core dumps for me.
|
|Neel Smith
|nsmith at polar.bowdoin.edu

Michael Shapiro                        U.S. Army CERL
email:   shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil  Environmental Division
phone:   (217) 373-7277                P.O. Box 9005
fax:     (217) 373-7222                Champaign, Ill. 61826-9005