[danny@carbon.cor2.epa.gov: ipw]

mcclanah at dlgeo.cr.usgs.gov mcclanah at dlgeo.cr.usgs.gov
Tue Aug 3 11:55:23 EDT 1993

Yesterday I posted a request for information about where IPW lives. I fond
that it lives in several places, the most noteable for the GRASS community
is specified in the message I have forwarded at the end of this message.

Thanks to all who replied, I hope this helps others on the list.
Pat McClanahan		Internet:mcclanah at dlgeo.cr.usgs.gov
EROS Data Center 		 mcclanah at edcserver1.cr.usgs.gov
Sioux Falls, SD
605-361-4607