RAE Format Images

B_J_LLoyd scsbjl at sncom1.raesp-farn.mod.uk
Wed Aug 11 11:12:35 EDT 1993

At our site we use our own format for storing images on tape, however this format has been adopted by several establishments throughout the UK, as we supply satellite images to them in this format. The format is called RAE format. Do you know of anyone who has written a function for Grass which can read and RAE format image in to grass, either from tape or disk??

I would much appreciate any answer to this!

Cheers,

Barry J LLoyd, Serco Space, DRA Farnborough, UK.