Check category by enter utm coordinate

Xin Zhuang zhuang at access.digex.net
Thu Aug 12 10:39:00 EDT 1993

Can you create a ground truth map?

If yes, you should be able to get the producer's accuracy
with several GRASS commands by comparing the classification
result lay with the ground truth layer.

--Xin
zhuang at access.digex.com

----- End Included Message -----

Dear Sir:
I can not create a ground truth map, since I only have over one hundred ground truth sample points spread over my study area. If I have the ground truth map, I will just use it and I don't need to make classification. I think I forgot to tell you that I am doing supervised classification for the Landsat MSS digital images. I need to know how good is my classification. I got over one hundred sample points of forest types information from other Company. That's why I need to check each sample point on the classified map then calculate the percent correct.
Thanks for your suggestion.

John Wu