Terminal problems on Intergraph

Brian Buckley bbuckley at ig0.rs.msu.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:07:39 EST 1993

Hi,
I'm running grass 4.1 on an Intergraph 6000 workstation.  Right after the
screen where it asks you for your location and mapset, my screen goes haywire.
As close as I can describe it, the next screen where it has the "welcome to
grass 4.1, etc", after each line of text is written, it looks like a line feed
is getting written, but no carriage return, and any text I type at the grass
prompt is not echoed to the screen.  To fix it, I have to type "reset" and
then hit control-j.  That brings me back to a normal grass prompt, but the
same thing happens in some programs, so I have to type in responses with no
echo and then hit control-j instead of return.
Does anyone have a clue???
Thanks in advance,
Brian

| Brian J. Buckley                 Michigan State University   |
| Systems Analyst                  Center for Remote Sensing   |
| E-Mail: bbuckley at ig0.rs.msu.edu  115 Manly Miles Building    |
| Phone: (517)355-4519             1405 South Harrison Road    |
| Fax: (517)353-1821               East Lansing, MI 48824  USA |