GRASS4.1 on MASSCOMP

Doug Brooks brooks at jekyll.cecer.army.mil
Mon Dec 20 13:19:16 EST 1993

----- Begin Included Message -----

Has grass4.1 been ported to masscomp?
If not, what was the last version ported to a masscomp?

If grass4.0 or 4.1 has been ported to masscomp,  is there a ftp site
with available source code?

What hardware requirements are necessary to run grass4.1 on masscomp
(if it has been ported)

----- End Included Message -----

4.0 was the last known port that was done to Masscomp computer.  And
no further ports were planned, at least to my knowledge.  The number
of Masscomps that are used for GIS has dwindled so low that it wasn't
feasible to continue supporting them.

I don't even know where to find a copy of the 4.0 release anymore.
I'm sure it's laying around somewhere in the vaults but I wouldn't
even begin to know where to start looking for it.

Doug