LTPlus Manual

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Tue Dec 21 04:58:42 EST 1993

> I recently downloaded a copy of LTPlus from a site in Genmany.  I unpacked
> it and discovered that there does not seem to be a printable manual, only
> help files.  Does a manual exist?  If so where can I get it?

	Since this was probably from our site in Kiel:
	I'm not aware of a manual in machine-readable form (postscript
	or whatnot).

	However, there does exist a users' guide (current (?) version 2.3)
	that was apparently distributed in hardcopy in Reston this year
	(GRASS Users' conference).
	I don't have a ny sources for that, though.

	Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de