LTPlus Manual

John Mackenzie john at moose.ags.udel.edu
Tue Dec 21 10:19:59 EST 1993

> From grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil Tue Dec 21 04:25:03 1993
> From: martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
> Subject: Re: LTPlus Manual
> Sender: grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil
> >
> If you have a little patience, I can put a WordPerfect 5.1 formatted
> nicely-looking LTP manual on the moon. Will take a little time though
> - gotta finish the Grass Beginners Manual first.
>
> P. Martijn van Leusen

Great!  I'm pulling together as much documentation as I can in hopes
of developing a core of GRASS users here at Delaware.  There is more
"conceptual" GIS going on here ("If we had ArcInfo we could do that")
than actual GIS, and it's tough convincing GIS wanna-be's to try GRASS
and related PD programs ("Thanks, but we wanna get ArcInfo").
Polished-looking documentation can help counter the snobbery ("Yeah,
but I bet ArcInfo could do that nicer.")  Things shouldn't have to be
this way, but they are.  So thanks, Martijn!

John Mackenzie
U. of Delaware